Roasted Chicken Thighs with Radish
These oven-roasted chicken thighs with radish are a great quick meal that's easy to whip up. You're likely to have the ingredients in your fridge so it's an excellent midweek dinner meal.
- 5 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 cup radishes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/3 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1/3 cup yellow pepper (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp thyme
Preheat oven to 190 °C.
In a bowl, mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and thyme to make a paste.
Toss chicken, radish and peppers in an oven dish and rub the paste until evenly coated. Roast in preheated oven for about 40 minutes. Broil it for about 3 minutes to get it crispy then let it rest about 10 minutes before serving.