Chicken thighs are moist, juicy and full of flavour. They’re definitely my favourite piece of chicken.
This was my first try at making radish. And it was amazing. I love new chicken recipes because I almost always have it in the freezer and it’s easy to make.
I served it with mash potatoes and creamy spinach.
Roasted Chicken Thighs with Radish
- 5 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 cup radishes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/3 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1/3 cup yellow pepper (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- Preheat oven to 190 °C.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and thyme to make a paste.
- Toss chicken, radish and peppers in an oven dish and rub the paste until evenly coated. Roast in preheated oven for about 40 minutes. Broil it for about 3 minutes to get it crispy then let it rest about 10 minutes before serving.